Nicki Minaj Announces UK Arena Tour
25th June 2012
Nicki Minaj has announced plans for a new UK tour to take place later this year. The Trinidadian-born rapper, who recently performed at the Hackney Weekend festival, will return to these shores again in the autumn for a series of arena shows.
The European leg of Nicki's Pink Friday tour began earlier this month but only includes a handful of UK dates. With those dates now totally sold out, Nicki's fans will be pleased to hear that she plans to return later in the year for a much bigger UK arena tour.
Nicki Minaj will perform the following dates during her Pink Friday Reloaded UK tour:
- Nottingham Capital FM Arena - 21st October 2012
- Manchester Arena - 22nd October 2012
- Liverpool Echo Arena - 24th October 2012
- Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - 25th October 2012
- Birmingham LG Arena - 27th October 2012
- Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - 28th October 2012 - EXTRA DATE
- London O2 Arena - 30th October 2012
- Manchester Arena - 2nd November 2012 - EXTRA DATE
- Sheffield Motorpoint Arena - 3rd November 2012
- Cardiff Motorpoint Arena - 7th November 2012
Nicki Minaj's second studio album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, was released in April and went straight to number one in the UK chart.
Tickets for Nicki Minaj's UK arena tour will go on general sale at 9am on Friday 29th June.